Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Our weekend...

I figured I needed to update from what we did last weekend means it's already Thursday tomorrow. Little late I know. Friday Jeff's Grandpa came to visit, so that would make it Grayden's Great Grandpa Foster and his wife Mindy. They live in Bend and made a quick trip to the Valley to see us, Uncle Bob and his sister Carol. I think he thought Grayden was pretty special and I think Grayden liked meeting him too!

What do you think??





Just missing Grandma Gi Gi and we would have had 4 generations.



Saturday we went out to lunch with some friends in corvallis that was a lot of fun. Our friend's have a 14 month old so it was fun to see what we have in store for us next year. Let's just say when going out to lunch, you better tip your waitress extra. :) On our way back home we stopped by Grandma Gi Gi's so she could get her Grayden fix too! 


I think someone LOVES Grayden!



As for Sunday we just spent time together as our little family. We went to Garlands Nursery to browse vegetable seeds and trees. We are going to plant a vegetable garden this year, so we were just checking it out and getting ideas for things we wanted to plant. We will probably get started this Mother's Day! Which I might add I am so looking forward to. 


Love his Monkey Shirt!



We took a Sunday afternoon nap. Momma was tired.


No comments:

Post a Comment