Thursday, April 28, 2011

Nap Time!

So it's been a while... after I posted that I wanted at least update this once a week I stopped! Oops! Well I was inspired today I guess. Little man is napping. :) I love when he gets his rest because I know it makes him a happier baby.
  This is so sweet!


We had Mom's club today. Talked about boundaries with kiddos. Even though Grayden is not to the age where any of this applies yet, I love to hear all about it. I love hearing the other mom's talk about what their kids are doing and how they are teaching them respect and morals. It's very helpful and great to get a plan before we get to that stage. We also made the cutest little May Day cards! 
Who should I send them to?



I am going to keep it short today. I have lots of updating to do. I will leave you with a few more pictures.

Grayden helping Papa Larry celebrate his Birthday!


Our little dragon


Visiting Daddy at the park for lunch


Tired little Bunny!




No comments:

Post a Comment