Thursday, March 31, 2011

Pay It Forward

A few things that excite me right now are bath and body works new soaps!! LOVE them. They smell sooo good. 




I have Mom's club today. I am looking forward to it. They are going to be serving us some yummy coffee this morning. We will see how it goes. I can't wait to tell one of the other mom's that the pacifier she suggested works!! Grayden can actually keep it in his mouth! I am hoping Grayden is in a good mood this morning because he didn't sleep through the night again, but he is learning.



This is my baby passed out right now!


Last but not least yesterday when I went to the mall to buy my yummy soaps I also went and got lunch at big town hero. I had $7 dollars on me so I ordered a sandwich for me and my mom. I moved to the other line to pick up my sandwich, but then got back in line to order because I was SO thirsty. I think I forget I need to drink a lot of water while breastfeeding. Anyways I was standing in line and thinking to myself I have no money to buy a water so hopefully they will give me a cup for free, but then for some reason I just thought forget about it, so I moved back to wait in line for my sandwich. Then there was this nice lady behind me that asked if I was going to order and I said oh no I was just going to get a water then changed my mind. I smiled and turned the other way. Then 2 minutes later this nice lady handed me a bottle of water. I smiled and said omgosh thank you!! I didn't even think at first how nice it was because I opened it right away and started chugging because I was still SO thirsty and man that was the best water ever. I stopped and thanked her again and said thank you so much I would pay you, but I don't have any cash on me. The nice lady just said no problem then walked off with her cup of water and coffee.


It was just a reminder that there still are nice people out there and reminded me that I need to Pay It Forward sometime this week. Which means I need to do some sort of random act of kindness for someone else. It's a chain and those type of people remind you that you need to be that kind of person also. So remember to Pay It Forward. 

No comments:

Post a Comment