Sunday, March 27, 2011

Jumperoo :)

We decided to pull out Grayden's jumperoo he got from Dick and Barbara. I wasn't sure if he was big enough for it yet, but I googled when other parents started to put their babies in them and it seemed okay to at least try.

He is still a little small for it, so we put a pillow under him. I don't think he knew what to think of it at first. He started to cry and then he bounced a little and gave us lots of big smiles. We played Jack Johnson's "banana pancakes" on the ipad, it seems to be his favorite song and we danced around for him. He just watched us like we were crazy. Which if you could have seen us we probably looked pretty silly, but the things parents do to get their kiddos to smile.



It's so much fun introducing new toys to him and seeing how he responds. I am glad we got this out now because I know in just a matter of a few short weeks he will be holding his head up better and he will really enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment