Saturday, March 26, 2011

Bloody Paws!!

So this might be a random first post, but isn't that what blogs are suppose to be for? So our family has been enjoying a relaxing Saturday. We ate lunch at First Burger today. Then stopped down at Loafers to check out Wendy's progress. It's really coming together. Can't wait for them to open on Monday so we can go eat lunch there. Wendy really has fixed up the place a lot and we are so happy that she is reopening it.

We came back home watched a movie The Fighter. I wanted to watch a chick flick of course, but compromised and was pretty happy, it was a good movie. Then right after laying Grayden down for a nap. I headed downstairs. I went in the spare room to just look around for some reason and I noticed this....

Blood spots and dog hair all over my brand new white comforter. Of course I yelled "omgosh look what coot did" and here comes my wonderful smiling husband. I asked did you know he did this? The no reply was a good enough answer for me that he did. I asked when it happened and he said about 2 weeks ago. It was folded all nice so I wouldn't see it. The only thing I could do at that point was laugh and tackle him on the bed. I told him next time he could at least try and wash it to hide it from me.


Side note: This is not the first time Jeff has covered up for Cooter.

The Suspect



and his accomplice



No comments:

Post a Comment